Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales and post-sales support, including travel to customer locations either independently or with Mersive’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Director and possibly other Mersive representatives
- Front line, tier 1 email and phone support for our customer and reseller/partner base
- Reporting on customer visits to the Mersive sales/management team, including any technical obstacles the customer is experiencing, customer feedback about the product, etc.
- Working with the Mersive management team to complete value-add initiatives as they arise, including involvement in product management and marketing projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- 6-10 years pre- and post-salesexperience with software and hardware products
- IT/networking knowledge including TCP/UDP/IP, routing, WLAN, VLAN, etc.
- Ability to write/articulate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
- Travel will be required
- Must pass a thorough security background check
- Must be located in DC or Northern VA
- AV/IT Convergence Products (industry experience).