Financial Analyst III'
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Assists and conducts high quality cost analysis that provide insight into the projected costs and schedules of Major Systems Acquisitions (MSA)s with the National Intelligence Programs. Supports the development of long term strategic planning through the development of affordability studies and analysis and models, performance reports and comprehensive track record assessments. Advances cost estimating practices and policy in the Intelligence Community (IC) by focusing on research, development and collaboration with other cost estimating organizations. Champions new research and development of new tools and methods by encouraging synergy among customer elements. Develops annual budget requests, evaluation of resources requirements in support of key decision points, resource planning for analysis of alternatives and performance measurement baselines. Leads in the development of Initial Cost Estimates (ICE)s program management plan baselines. Supports cost research, data and database management, tool and tool management, methods and processes.
- BS degree or higher
- 5 years of experience with technical requirements
- 1 yearexperience in intelligence community mission
- Ability to interpret budget and cost policies, and present cost estimating practices.
- Experience creating affordability models, performance reports, and a comprehensive Track Records.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- General understanding of government costing and accounting databases, methods and tools
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, as needed.
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI and Poly
- Knowledge of GEOINT, SIGINT or MASINT operations and processes.
- Familiarity with JCIDS, ICCR process and procedures and methodology
- Familiarity with DoD Acquisition process and procedures or certifications
- Familiarity with National Intelligence Programs (NIP); IC and DoD programs.
- Ability conduct outreach, develop and maintain professional networks with in the IC
Job ID 2016-43023