Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect II to support our federal project, in Kearneysville, WV.
This position will report directly to the Network as a Service (NaaS) Engineering Project Manager. We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable enterprise network architect to analyze the existing networkinfrastructure and design and strategize a plan for moving forward to a more efficient, cost effective and secure next generation WAN/LANarchitecture
• This position will report directly to the Network as a Service (NaaS) Engineering Project Manager. Ace Information Solutions is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable enterprise network architect to analyze the existing networkinfrastructure and design and strategize a plan for moving forward to a more efficient, cost effective and secure next generation WAN/LANarchitecture.
• Provide high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff and develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines in accordance with the strategy and goals of the NaaS group.
• Advise on selection of technological purchases with regards to the networkinfrastructure and monitoring.
• Recommend future networking technologies that will help in the improvement of business in the organization and integrates IT network solutions with the goals of the customers.
• Generate data center network design options for delivering Security, bandwidth and network capacity for a software defined networksupporting hosted and cloud-based enterprise services.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or IT, or equivalent experience to substitute for the education requirement.
- Security + Certification or must obtain within 3months of hire.
- 15+ years of enterprise or service provider network design experience
- Practical experience in Cisco IOS
- Practical experience in Cisco ASA
- Practical experience in Cisco RSA two-factor authentication (AAA) Service.
- Practical experience in F5 Big-IP (LTM, GTM, & ASM)
- Experience with QoS architectures is also essential.
- Knowledge of routing and switching fundamentals and products is essential.
- Practical experience working in complex WAN/LAN environments
- Network design and cost estimation is essential
- Microsoft Visio experience a must
- Strong understanding in the OSI & DOD models
- Strong understanding of encryption algorithms
- Strong understanding of Network Flow, SNMP, SPAN, TAPs and ICMP related uses.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, set priorities, and give attention to detail and quality, flexible, strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task, ability to work individually and with a team, positive attitude, self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy, strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and ability to handle stress in professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and effective in interfacing with internal and external customers fostering collaboration and establishing strong partnerships and relationships
- The ideal candidate is very detail oriented with strong technical knowledge, superior writing skills, and excellent customer relationship management skills. Strong understanding of standards and requirements outlined by Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical implementation Guidelines (STIG) is highly desirable.
- Experience with firewalls, routers, switches, IDS, DLP, SDN.
- CCNA certification or equivalent
- Microsoft Project experience
- Knowledge of network operations and security best practices
- Monitoring solutions such as SolarWinds, CA Universal Infrastructure Manager (UIM)
- Network and Application forensics using tools like Riverbed, Solera, Netscout, NIKSUN, and WireShark.
- Python, .NET, TCL, etc. is a plus
- Working knowledge or strong understanding of DoD STIGs.
- Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS
- Knowledge of DoD JRSS/JIE is a plus.
- Knowledge of various operating systems and hardware (Linux, Windows,).
- Desired Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-Junos, Network (Plus), F5 Administration 101 and 102, Security (Plus), ITILv3, CISSP.