Seasoned OEM Sales Executive
As a passionate professional, creative thinker and saleshunter that thrives in a fast-paced team oriented environment and enjoys building strategic OEM partner relationships you will find great opportunity as an OEM Overlay Sales Executive within a leader in Big Data, Data Management and Data Integration based software solutions.
In this quota-carrying role you will be part of a dynamic and agile team where you will utilize your finely tuned relationship-building skills to develop high-value technologypartnerships with key targets. There is great potential in this highly-visible role for a proven leader who can hit the ground running, think on their feet and consistently shape partnerships that achieve strategic and quota objectives. As an OEM Overlay Account Executive home based on the West Coast. Your primary mission will be to drive the full lifecycle salesprocess with potential partners and key target accounts, cultivate relationships with these targets and close revenue generating deals.
Please note it is very critical that applicants to this role have prior experience with OEM embedded systems sales specific to data management or data integration, as well as strong abilities to conduct financial modeling and shaping of large, complex OEM deals. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate full-lifecycle, prospecting, business development and deal-making abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Software related technology experience and selling SAAS to OEMs
• Deep understanding of enterprise security needs, trends and how companies serving enterprise security make money
• Willingness to map uncharted territory and create new practices to serve moving markets
• 8+ years selling OEM solutions and program management roles
• Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience building and closing large OEM contracts
• Ability to influence and persuade key influencers and exec-level decision makers
• Strong organizational, planning and scheduling skills, detail-oriented
• Passionate about driving customers through the sales process, bold and persistent
• Strong communication, decision making and relationships-building skills
• Experience using Salesforce.com to manage activities and deliverables