Encompass Home Health & Hospice is searching for the right employees to join us as we expand our “Better Way to Care” mission. We are currently searching for an Administrator/Branch Director with leadership and home health experience to start our new team!
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a *Best Place to Work* . Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Home Health, acquired by HealthSouth Corporation in 2014, is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Home Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 24 states. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- At Encompass Home Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Some of our great benefits include:
- 30 paid days off per year for all full time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Innovative bonus plan.
As Administrator/Branch Director you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the Regional Vice President.
The ADM role is a robust and critical position with administrative, clinical, quality control, and human resource responsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day office and clinical operations.
- Function in the capacity of staff nurse and make patient visits when necessary.
- Ensure that patients’ plan of care is individualized and appropriate, executed as written and reassessed by the appropriate health care professional when there is a significant health status change in the patients’ condition.
- Complete review of evaluation packets, OASIS and 485s. Process the OASIS and 485, verify the correct start of care date and episode date range in system.
- Approve all non-admissions prior to the non-admit decision being made by the office or field staff.
- Hold weekly Case Conferences to discuss patient issues.
- Approve weekly staff schedules and ensure productivity standards are met for fulltime employees.
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll transmittal.
- Recruiting, hiring, orientating and retaining of field and office staff in order to cover referrals and patient visit needs.
- Handle employee counseling and terminations as needed.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is required.