Senior Global Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work hand-in-hand with our provider customers to transform the home healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic diseases and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for at-risk individuals in the home through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
You are responsible for
The Senior Global Product Manager is the pivotal marketing role in the Business Innovation Unit (BIU) and drives creation of solutions (integrated combination of products and services) from idea to market. The Senior Global Product Manager is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that transform healthcare. They work directly with R&D and other marketing functions to ensure the products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands. The Senior Global Product Manager owns the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch and eventually, end of life. The Senior Global Product Manager is required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product development.
- Serve as a leader of several product lines of oxygen therapy products
- Lead, manage, and grow oxygen therapy product lines by working across R&D, Services and Operations to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market
- Lead and develop new product strategy development for oxygen therapy business.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of global customer needs and competitors, identify global market trends and drivers, and formulate and execute a strategic marketing plan.
- Working knowledge of wireless communication technologies, clinical systems and their application in the healthcare environment.
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing products; work with R&D on functional specifications and feature/function prioritization
- Drive overall execution of development and launch of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team including BG/BIU Management, Sales, Field Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Develop business cases for new products and services for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Work with Field Marketing to enable the market sales teams (e.g., conduct presentations ahead of new product launch)
- Conduct customer executive presentations, coordinated as part of salescampaigns with priority customers
- Own development of global new product/solution training content
You are a part of
The Sleep and Respiratory Care Business Unit of Philips Healthcare.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related discipline; BS in engineering is preferred; MBA preferred
- 7+ years in marketing, product development or related field
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Demonstrated leadership in product development (taking products from conception to release), product management, and project management, required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning and budgeting
- Skilled in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
- Comfortable with approximately 30% travel (including international travel) required.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.