The Video Producer/Director, Athletics will create video content necessary to promote Arizona Athletics across video, web and social mediachannels for both fan engagement, marketing and team recruiting.
The University’s strength in undergraduateeducation and scientific research is paralleled by its excellence on the playing fields, courts and other venues of its 21-sport Intercollegiate Athletic Program. The Arizona Wildcats compete in the tradition-rich Pacific-12 Conference, “The Conference of Champions.” For a more comprehensive view of what makes working in our department unique, please visit the websites at: www.arizonawildcats.com.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!Accepting a new position is a big life step. We want potential candidates and their families to be able to make informed decisions. Candidates who are considering relocation to the Tucson or Phoenix area, and have been offered an on-site interview, are encouraged to use the free services offered by Above & Beyond Relocation Services (ABRS).Ask your department contact to be introduced to ABRS prior to your visit.
The University of Arizona has been listed by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers in the United States and WorldatWork and the Arizona Department of Health Services have recognized us for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona, pleaseclick here.
- Coordinates the design, creation, and implementation of motion graphics for videos and athletic events
- Coordinates production of game highlights for use on the web and in postgame weekly highlight packages
- Produces special video features
- Shoots and videotapes athletic events
- Edits videos
- Assists with procurement and maintenance of necessary hardware and software for video production, including cameras, servers, and workstations
- Supervises studentworkers
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High school diploma with more than 8years of directly comparable experience; OR associate’s degree with 5 to 8years of directly comparable experience; OR bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of directly comparable experience.
- Ability to travel and work events that occur during nights and weekends
- Strong background in shooting sporting events
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites, specifically Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- 3 years working in college or professional sports preferred.
FLSA Exempt Full Time/Part Time Full Time Number of Hours Worked per Week 40 Job Category Administrative and Professional Benefits Eligible Yes - Full Benefits Posted Rate of Pay DOE Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Posting Number A22149