Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
Account managers are focused on the following commercial areas:
- Account planning and management
- Pipeline development
- Value capture
- Protect, defend, and grow assigned and developmental accounts in territory-be a hunter/prospector Communicate to the organization via call reports, opportunities, leads, and use Sales Force. Close opportunities and increase volume and revenue in territory.
- Microsoft office, public speaking, excellent oral and written skills, able to understand technical properties of our materials portfolio, ability to organize and prioritize.
- Critical to be able to work individually. Positive attitude and high work ethic.
- Good negotiation skills & business acumen.
- Must be customer focussed.
- Account Planning and Management:
- Primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Creates account plans for all assigned customers
- Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
- General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
- Pipeline Development;
- Surface project ideas
- Execute translation priorities
- Request technical T&I resources for sales support
- Introduce and sell new products to customers
- Value Capture
- Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
- Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
- Take action on leakage management recommendations from product lines
- Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
- Maintains all SFDC data related to assigned accounts (Account plans, relationship maps, etc.)
Required Yrs Exp:
8 years experience in customer related or business function
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business preferred