Throughout the transportation industry, Capacity Trucks has been and remains a respected global leader in the design and manufacture of durable, reliable terminal tractors that can get the job done in warehouses, distribution centers, intermodal and ports around the world.
In collaboration with our parent company, REV Group, Capacity is driven to elevate the quality and efficiency of our product, develop and expand relationships worldwide and create a customer-focused culture at every level of our organization and network of authorized dealers.
As the parent company of 29 specialty vehicle brands, REV Group connects and protects communities around the clock and around the world with a lineup of vehicles that have long served the bus, emergency, recreation and specialty markets. Together, these vehicle brands have manufactured more than 240,000 vehicles in service today — a bumper-to-bumper feat that stretches from New York City to Dallas.
REV Group is now headquartered in Milwaukee, WI and is home to more than 7,100 employees across our 18 manufacturing facilities in the US. Since our relocation to Milwaukee, WI our corporate group has been hard at work putting in place the infrastructure to support our $2+ billion organization.
The Regional Sales Manager will ensure that company sales and margin objectives are achieved in accordance with the business plan. Responsible for key dealer sales accounts across designated area.
- Build and establish successful long-term relationships with dealers in designated area
- Located and recommend new dealers that meet company expectations in areas of need
- Facilitate dealer success in growing vehicle sales
- Develop market intelligence for designated area
- Generate new vehicle sales as territory and economic conditions allow.
- Report on economic conditions by territory and identify both shortfalls and opportunities.
- Work closely with all internal personnel in developing better products for the future.
- Work closely with all internal personnel to support buses in operation.
- Execute the sales, marketing plans and overall strategies as determined by VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Work to ensure that distributor sales volume and margins objectives are met.
- Advise the VP of Sales and Marketing on market issues affecting the company.
- Assist in coordinating trade show participation and dealer conferences.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to communicate verbally.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Must be computer literate and able to effectively use Microsoft Office Business Suites
- Demonstrated an ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to recognize quality expected and be able to reproduce it.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- College degree in business, marketing and related discipline.
- Five (5) years’ experience developing and executing sales/marketing programs based upon developed market intelligence.
- Proven background of meeting business plansales volume and margin objectives.