We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don’t settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now,what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We valuehumilityand a team approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Network Engineer will maintain all aspects of the WAN, LAN, voice and wireless networks. In addition to daily maintenance and support tasks, this position is responsible for coordinating network related projects as the technical lead or acting as a networkengineering resource on projects being managed outside of his/her immediate area of responsibility. The networking infrastructure includes club connectivity, voice network, vendor links, remote access, LANinfrastructure and security related appliances and systems (e.g., firewalls, IPS, IDS, DNS, etc.).This position frequently engages with a wide variety of vendor partners who supply, configure, support and/or manage aspects of networking and securityinfrastructure. While this position is network focused it also acts in an internal consulting capacity.The position is called upon to take part in or lead infrastructuretroubleshooting or design efforts that are temporary in nature.Examples of such activities include large scale infrastructure implementations and major system failures.
- Carry out all assigned one-time and recurring network administration, engineering and management tasks as they relate to established Information Technology policies and compliance requirements.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with IT service providers and suppliers.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the creation and maintenance of networkengineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Participate in project level activities with respect to the assessment, design and implementation of new and replacement networking infrastructure.
- Identify, obtain change management approvals for, and execute, changes to network configuration and firewall rules as they relate to project, service or help desk requests.
- Monitor, analyze and follow-up on network alerts and tasks daily.
- Establish and monitor network segments and access controls to ensure that only minimum required system access is granted in accordance with best practices and compliance controls.
- Perform periodic risk assessments, report on vulnerabilities and propose remediation action.
- Assist management with insuring that the necessary guidance, training, documentation and tools required to support existing and new networking platforms and services exist.
- Assist in establishing, monitoring and consistently improving upon the process of providing IT infrastructure and secure network connectivity for new and existing club and corporate office locations.
- Acting as a technical lead to craft and manage high-level project plans, status meetings and status reports as related to assigned and applicable projects.
- Initiate, perform or assist with networking infrastructure adds, moves and changes.
- Assist in maintaining inventories of the organization’s IT assets
- Assist with the establishment of service and support contracts for systems and services within the scope of the job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Cisco certification (any two)– CCNA/CCNP/CCDA/CCDP
- Experience with Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Nexus 9K and 5K, ASA with FirePass and Sonicwall firewalls, MPLS network, IPsec VPN configuration, SSLVPN configuration.
- Strong experience with VoIP (Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business) telephony systems using SBC gateway and SIP trunks
- Experience with SNMP based network monitoring system
- Experience with enterprise level, Cisco controller based wireless networks
- Five (5) years of experience planning, designing, building, and implementingnetwork systems.
- Must have experience in the direct supervision and management of major projects that involve providing professional support services and/or the integration, implementation and transition of large complex system and subsystem architectures.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.