Skype for Business Engineer – Enterprise Voice. Credit Suisse is currently seeking a candidateresponsible for elimination of legacy PBXs across all sites by removing dependencies on the PBX platforms.
You to have experience in and to provide mentorship and deep technical knowledge on various Skype for Business voice architecture elements including but not limited to
- Complete PBX elimination via SfB integration through direct SIP / Session Border Controllers
- ISDN elimination via local or centralized SIP trunks
- Cross-border regulated sites with complex compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- PBX to Enterprise voice user migration
- Thought leadership with an eye on the end state objectives, broader EUC landscape & industry trends.
Working in Real Time Collaboration Engineering, you will be responsible for prototyping, solutioning, road-mapping and technical delivery. The individual is expected to work with a level of independence & drive topics, syndication and communicate vision on complex topics to all levels.
The Role Involves:
- Analyse, architect, design and deliver solutions on the following Skype for Business Voice platform components. This will involve prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple partners and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations
- Analyse existing standalone or clustered telephony infrastructure components with engineering and operations teams of ~150 sites
Architect and engineer Enterprise Voice solution for the above sites aligning with organizations’ cost save initiatives and strategic end state objectives
- Build standard methodology design, plan and deployment of solution for complete PBX, Voicemail and ISDN elimination in a phased approach incorporating standalone / highly available Session Border Contollers for PBX/Trader Voice inter connectivity, media gateways, centralized SIP trunks etc
- Complex regulated locations – Provide SfB solution architecture, design, plan and delivery in very complex and regulated locations with multiple, separate legal entities collocated in the same site
- Emergency Services – Solution design and delivery to enable Emergency services capability to current and future Skype for Business locations
- Compliance –To have knowledge to architect and advice on various compliance aspects such as ethical wall restrictions and media recording; To keep focus on compliance aspects during all facets of design and deployment
- Migration readiness – To build or validate inter-relationships between PBXusers in same or different sites and to design corresponding SfB features and dependencies; To create/validate PBX to EV migration plan;To ensure all deployments meet the level of readiness as stipulated by the user migration team / vendor
- Call Centre – Knowledge of ACD solution for call centre utilizing Skype for Business back end infrastructure providing consistent user experience via advanced reporting, workflows and routing
- Identify improvements, build business cases and conduct strategic planning exercises with senior partners to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution.
- Build operating and support model to aid stress-free transition of solution to operations team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Design and deployment of Skype for Business / Lync Server 2013 environments
- You have confirmed experience in architecture and design of complex Enterprise Voice Solutions
- Do you have deep technical skills with engineering background?
- You have knowledge about Unified Communications / Collaboration industry standards & trends
- You have strong presentation skills in verbal and written communication
- You have skills and confirmed experience with following products:
- Skype for Business 2015
- Lync Server 2013
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- SfB endpoints including but not limited to IP phones
- You have knowledge about various PBXs including but not limited to Avaya
- Session Border Controllers & Media Gateways
- SIP trunks (Centralized, Local)
- Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
- The knowledge of following products and technologies will be additional asset:
- Active Directory
- Contact Centres
- Microsoft SQL
- You have thought leadership and ability to work independently
- You have good written and verbal communication skills