IBM is seeking SAPSecurity Administrators in the Louisiana area interested in working next to IT professionals in the industry.
IBM is seeking SAP Security Administrators experienced in establishing and carrying out implementations of SAP Security and related policies and procedures in support of SAP implementations for IBM customers. Responsibilities include SAP Security requirements gathering, design and configuration of Enterprise Central Component (ECC) 5.0/6.0, and mySAP Business Suite Solutions across the full Accelerated SAP (ASAP) implementation lifecycle.
Individuals should be capable of working independently or leading teams and effectively communicate with customers to gain insight and develop solutions to meet customer business needs across the entire SAP landscape.
Candidates should possess demonstrated business awareness, a proven understanding of information security practices and technology and a working knowledge of current SAP security related tools.
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities.
When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value. As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
Help build a Smarter Planet. Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more.
- SAP GRC implementation experience CUP, RAR, SPM in ECC environment and desirable for CRM environment
- Proven practical experience analyzing, configuring, and maintaining security roles and profiles
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have strong desire to excel
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4+ years experience in configuration using SAPSecurity Administration
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 5 + years experience in configuration using SAPSecurity Administration
- · Must be eligible to work in Canada
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.