B2B Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Title: B2B Regional Marketing & Communications Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- To develop, implement and manage regional field marketing programs to achieve business objectives.
- This role requires working closely with both the regional Sales and Business Development teams to ensure achievement of the desired results from the marketing activities. Externally the role will require interaction with creative agencies and other third parties required to deliver marketing activities.
- Implement and drive, as part of a team, the Go-To-Market plan for Americas.
- Manage and deliver field-marketingevents, including industry trade shows, customer events, hospitality events, workshops and thought leadership events.
- Deliver campaigns to achieve opportunity funnel for new business and supply conditioning activity to nurture existing business, particularly in Mobility, UCC and Cloud.
- Manage technology alliance marketing activities with partners like Microsoft, AWS, Google.
- Build and nurture relationships with key industry forums, consultants and relevant communities through direct and social networking platforms
- Partner with other Marketing teams (e.g. Product Marketing) to develop and implement an integrated marketing approach, ensuring the investment is consistent with the expected ROI.
- Assist the sales team with marketing materials / collateral for customer meetings
- Drive PR, content and digitalcampaigns to raise the awareness of Client and cultivate a forward-looking reputation aligned with innovation.
- Manage internal communications for events and customer wins.
- Experience of B2B marketing including campaigns, events and other integrated marketing activities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter able to “hit the ground running” with a flexible, can-do approach
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in an international and matrix organisation and managing the expectations of multiples stakeholders
- Creativity and Out of the box thinking are a must!
- Some travelrequired
We are looking for someone with significant scaled eventexperience as well as a background working with smaller, high touch events. Ideally, this person should have expertise in creating meaningful events, as well as managing across the many cross functional areas that need to come together to make an event a success.
- May be an individual contributor or may lead a team through application of deep knowledge of one job area or broad knowledge of several job areas within Marketing & Communications.
- Operational role, responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact within the context of a wider operational area. Identifies problems and updates or modifies working methods in own role without the benefit of defined procedures.
- May Provide first level of supervisory management to a work team that includes professional roles. May also supervise technical and administrative staff. Typically has no budget responsibility.
- Work-group/team focus.
- Graduate; Business Management degree with a specialization in marketingpreferred