Sony Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony’s principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. With some 900 million Sony Devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of Sony movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network and the Sony Entertainment Network, Sony creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth.
Sony Corporation of America (SCA), is seeking a Senior Analyst, Program Management to join Sony’s Global Information Security and Privacy organization located in Northern Virginia, just outside Washington, DC. This position will report to the Director, Program Management and be a part of the team responsible for the planning and program management functions that enable execution of an enterprise information security and privacy strategy across Sony Group globally.
- Lead Information Security projects in a global environment
- Coordinate across Sony Group companies, and with relevant external stakeholders and third parties, to ensure projects are delivered on defined scope, schedule and budget
- Provide monitoring, tracking and reporting on the execution of assigned projects
- Support and implement PMO processes and policies, and identify process improvement opportunities that are aligned with strategic business objectives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Demonstrated experience leading technology projects in a global environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of information security disciplines is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to critical tasks, organize and schedule work effectively
- Strong communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues as understandable language within Sony, and with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with executives, managers and all levels of personnel
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Management, or a related field, or other equivalent experience
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally as required, up to 5%
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA