In order to be successful in this position, you must be a strong communicator and have excellent written and verbal skills. It is important to have the ability to stay organized and multitask, as you will be expected to act as a point person among various departments. Our environment is fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented, so it is important to get along well withothers and work effectively with a variety of personality types.
About Our Team
The Product Management and Business Analysis group provides strategic and tactical direction for EPS' comprehensive payments platform, providing remote deposit capture, Automated Clearing House (ACH) and card payment services to more than 1,600 financial institutions/partners serving more than 240,000 businesses at more than 600,000 locations and over 3,000,000 consumer mobile remote deposit users. The Technical Business Analysis group includes Business Analysts and Product Owners who oversee the business design and coordinate software development and testing for the EPS product suite. Combined, this team is responsible for the strategic, tactical and practical evolution of all EPS products.
We are committed to both innovation and efficiency, and our prime directive is to provide consistently positive experiences for our customers. Our team-oriented environment is built on professionalism, consideration for others and the philosophy that helping individuals reach their personal goals is the best way to help the organization reach its collective goals.
We are a payments organization, and our teams provide solutions that improve the financial life of businesses and individuals across the U.S. We are a technology company, and our associates work with up-to-datedigital tools in a safe and comfortable physical environment. Ultimately, we are in the relationship business, so our team is looking for people who can live up to all three facets of the Jack Henry mission statement: “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.”
- 6 years of experience in one or more of the following: Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Implementations or Project Coordination/Management.
- Proven experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Proven experience developing requirements documentation and UI prototypes.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Experience working with web and mobile applications.
- Experience developing various types of documentation including use cases, business requirements, functional requirements, and customer/external-facing information.
- Experience with UI prototyping and business process modeling tools.
- Flexibility working with various methodologies including both waterfall and agile.
- Ability to keep a project aligned with organizational goals while also being able to dive deep into the details of the project.
- Ability to work flexibly with shifting priorities and multiple initiatives.
- Experience within the payments or banking industries.
- Exposure to working in an agile methodology environment.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Works with product managers, stakeholders, software engineers, QA specialists, and managment to deliver new features and software products.
- Interacts with subject-matter experts and other key stakeholders to gather requirements and communicate enhancements.
- Regularly grooms backlog, documents and organizes User Stories and Defects in Rally (Agile management tool).
- May be responsible for organizing software release plans for new products, features or defects, seeking management approval for release plans, and managing the plan to completion.