JOB SUMMARY: The Director's primary responsibility is to oversee the development and operations of the AMG LIGHT program. This position supports the mission of the AMG LIGHT program, established to provide comprehensive strategies and support for our physicians and advanced practice professionals, while developing and enriching the culture of professionalism at AMG. The Director will serve as the lead member in the design and delivery of programs (courses, workshops, seminars, symposia and networking events) and provide coordination and oversight activities of those programs. This role involves being a willing and able team member responsible for carrying out a wide variety of program and project management activities integral to the success of the program's mission. The program director must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively, and be well organized. A high level of confidentiality and trust is required, as much of this programs success depends upon successful relationship building between physicians, advanced practice professionals and the AMG LIGHT program staff.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in related field is required.
- Masters Preferred in Health Care Administration, Business, or Human Services
- Previous Experience with Project Management in complex healthcare setting.
- 2-4 years experience in HealthCare
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobileliability insurance carrier.
- Certified in specialty area of nursing practice required within 12months of hire.