KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Convert component, functional, system and regression tests into automation with a high degree of stability.
- Understand what manual tests to convert to automation for greatest return on investment.
- Learn our current product, test processes, company dynamics, and what value we bring to our customers in the first 30 days.
- Write bug reports that are clear, concise, accurate, and relevant.
- Use oral and written communication to be understood by anyone in the company at their individual level.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of IT experience preferred.
- Proficient in at least one modern object-oriented programming language.
- Ability to be successful in a demanding work environment that is high technically and fast-paced.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in credit card or financial services is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies is a plus.