Are you a tenacious, award-winning B2B Sales Executive in the Michigan area, who wants to continue to increase your accolades and earnings potential into the $200ks+ on a #1 ranked sales team? Our client, a global powerhouse in the financial services industry, is in need of salesperson with 5-10 years of success selling to the C-suite level.
This work-from-home role includes a heavy base + commission, an $800/mth car allowance, and the opportunity for highly lucrative residual income long-term. If you're looking for a "forever home," this 120-year-old company is offering one of the best sales careers we have seen!
SHIFT has partnered with the #1 provider of trade insurance in North America. With more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries, our client assists companies of all sizes from every industry sector in gaining greater financialsecurity. Dominating with 40% market share globally for their unique product offerings, this client is looking immediately to hire a driven sales hunter to sell their #1 accolade to C-level executives throughout the Michigan area.
Create, develop, and maintain a book of accounts within an assigned territory through consultative selling to C-Suite Executives. The target audience spans companies with annual revenues of $4M to Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop sufficient number of prospects through telemarketing, direct mail leads, third party referrals (banks, insurance brokers, etc.), trade associations, and other sources.
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to manage entire sales cycle including; understanding prospect’s business needs, obtaining and submitting a complete application, identifying prospect’s key accounts, and converting the application to a policy.
- Strong business acumen and ability to engage in a consultative sales process with C-Level decision makers.
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in business services to CEOs and/or CFOs.
- Ability to engage, motivate, and influence internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or related discipline. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- At least 5 years of B2B salesexperience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Annual Presidents Club (superior sales results recognition).
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401K matching up to 3%, with generous annual profit sharing contribution.
- $800 monthly car allowance, iPad, laptop, and cell phone provided.
in this position, please email Daley Navalkowsky, Talent Consultant at SHIFT: !
SHIFT is the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help you solve your organization’s most pressing issues, achieve your ambitious goals, and capitalize on your greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
SHIFT Recruiting is the only recruiting company on earth to deliver a thriving union from beginning to end. We seamlessly blend science, art, psychology, and organizational development to make the perfect match for candidates and clients. Making this soulful connection requires an objective partner willing and ready to understand the purpose and passion of the candidate and the DNA of the client’s culture.