The Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (CSRE) responsibilities will include supporting the Cloud Operations Team to meet regulatory, technical and line of business requirements. We are looking for someone with a real passion for cloud technology. Welcoming applications from Startup Entrepreneurs and Collage Graduates.
Key Result Areas
- Supporting Leadership and Cloud Internet Engineer (CIE) with Deployment Readiness
- Working with Architecture in Lifecycle Management and Supporting Design.
- Problem and Incident Management for ITSM Domains
- Application and Database Migration
- Supporting Security and Network Operations Teams
- Data Management including but not limited to Containers, Code on Demand and Open Source Technologies
- Orchestration and Remote Managed Services
- Knowledge of Basic Windows and Linux System Administration
- Supporting Leadership with GAP Analysis in Cloud Services for Continuous Support Models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or math related degree highly desired or equivalent work experience.
- Background in Server Deployment Build and Process Documenting
- Background in Cloud Service Provider Solutions and Managed Service Solutions
- PreferredExperience with Hybrid Virtual Technologies (Vmware/OpenStack/Hyper-V)
- PreferredExperience with NetworkTechnologies (Routing/DNS/VPN)
- PreferredExperience with SecurityTechnologies (IDS/WAF/SNORT)
- PreferredExperience with any of the following (Java, C#, PHP, C++, JSON, SQL)
Hertz is a Drug Free Workplace. All offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.