Home Health Regional Vice President - Clinical Field Operations
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a Best Place to Work. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Home Health, acquired by HealthSouth Corporation in 2014, is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Home Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 24 states. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- At Encompass Home Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Some of our great benefits include:
- Competitive compensation.
- 30 paid days off per year for all full time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Innovative bonus plan.
- Company car program.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
Now is the time to join Encompass Home Health and Hospice as we advance and continue extending 'A Better Way to Care' in 2017! Encompass seeks to hire a Regional Vice President (RVP) to oversee operations for its home health and hospice agencies in Georgia and Aiken, South Carolina. This includes 25 branches, with approximately 10 direct reports that are Administrators.
Encompass Regional Vice Presidents serve as the primary clinical operations leader of agencies in assigned territories. Reporting to the Regional President, .and working closely with individual agency leadership and support staff, the RVP for this region will manage regional fiscal and budgetary P & L, branch services for business development (de novo, acquisition, and expansion), recruitment of talent and performance management, and ensure general operations compliance according to federal, state, local and Home Office standards and guidelines.
1. Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
2. Minimum of five years direct management experience in a large, multiple site Medicare certified home health agency or related field
3. Must have the ability to manage all aspects of a Medicare certified home health agency
4. Must understand the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Medicare certified home health agency.
Job ID 25749