We are looking forPharmacist for our client in Waukesha, WI
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Location: Waukesha, WI - 53072
- Contract Length: Through March 3rd, 2018
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
- Shift Requirements: 1st and 2nd shifts (starting as early as 0630 and ending as late as midnight), every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday
- Float Requirements: Yes
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
- Required Certifications to be Attached upon Submittal: BLS, Pharmacy license
- Minimum Experience: Omnicell experience highly preferred
- Charting ExperienceRequired: EPIC, Cerner and McKessen highly preferred
- Unit Specific Skillset: Current hospital experiencerequired
- A minimum of 2years experience as an inpatient Pharmacist
- Able to make sound clinical decisions
- Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates
- Scrub Colors: Any
- Other: Holiday +$10, OT +$10, Call Back +$10, Charge +$5, On Call $6
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Completion Bonus: On completing the assignment, you are eligible to get the completion bonus
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.