ACCOUNTABILITYOur Sales Executives key function is the signing of new customer accounts in an assigned territory. They will manage the entire sales process for value added oil management programs for small franchisees, single locations, regional chain restaurants and other food service providers. This position is a contributing position and not responsible for managing a sales force.
- Work independently and within our matrix organization to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Schedule and complete weekly prospecting activities to include cold calling and field canvassing
- Build & maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Manage sales materials, presentations, contracts (new and renewals) & pricing
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets on a consistent basis
- Ensure the successful installation and transition of accounts to the service team to include accurate and timely completion of all contracts
- Conduct pre-installation equipment surveys on-site with customer
- Track & enter daily sales activities, leads, pipeline into online sales tracking system
- Ensure smooth roll-out for customer installs
- Accountable to accurately forecast new business both monthly and quarterly
- Support the overall goals and growth of RTI through dynamic matrix environment
- Bachelor's degree; and three plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three plus years continuous outside salesexperience & history of progressive company sales results & earnings
- Must be willing to travel upwards of 75%
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) highly desired
- Effective organizational planning, communication, and superior time management
- Proven ability to prospect, propose, negotiate & close within a short sales cycle
- Previous experience with extensive cold calling and strategic selling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with familiarity with online technologies (Oracle CRM a bonus)
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Healthy Bonus earnings potential up to 50% of base annual earnings
- Auto Allowance
- Company paid laptop and cell phone
- Extensive sales training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities
- Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.