We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
We have an immediate opening for a "Firmware Engineer" to work on our next generation of precision fluid handling robotics equipment. Desired candidates must exhibit the following traits:
- Demonstrable proficiency in the "C++" language, especially relating to embedded systems development.
- Demonstrable experience in Object Oriented Design of class libraries/extended class hierarchies and applications of design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some understanding of classic software lifecycle models and the associated documentation.
- Ability to understand schematics and troubleshoot prototype circuitry using basic electronic measurement equipment.
- Experience in ARM microcontrollers, TCP/IP, CANBus and ARCNet are a plus.
- B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electricalengineering or other related field.
- 5 plus years of experiencepreferred.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package