Implementation Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Plan, execute, and finalize software and hardware implementation projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes engaging resources and ensuring quality control throughout projects, installing equipment and providing operator training.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives and continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Creates and executes work plans for projects of moderate scope and complexity and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Monitors/assures that projects are within budget
• Ensures project documents and quality assurance procedures are properly maintained.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages daily operational aspects of a project, including client expectations and interaction.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Reviews project deliverables prepared by team for clients
• Extensive overnight travel as required
• Provides services such as installation, product support, trouble shooting of Haemonetics equipment
• Provides operator training for Haemonetics software and devices
• Medical technologist preferred.
• Experience implementing software and IT knowledge preferred
Required Bachelor's Degree
Required 3 years Project management experience