Plan, execute, and finalize software and hardware implementation projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes engaging resources and ensuring quality control throughout projects, installing equipment and providing operator training.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives and continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Creates and executes work plans for projects of moderate scope and complexity and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Monitors/assures that projects are within budget
• Ensures project documents and quality assurance procedures are properly maintained.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages daily operational aspects of a project, including client expectations and interaction.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Reviews project deliverables prepared by team for clients
• Extensive overnight travel as required
• Provides services such as installation, product support, trouble shooting of Haemonetics equipment
• Provides operator training for Haemonetics software and devices
• Medical technologist preferred.
• Experience implementing software and IT knowledge preferred
Required Bachelor's Degree
Required 3 years Project management experience