Lucas Group has partnered with a start-up Manufacturing & Food Services company seeking a newly created HR Director (Head of HR) in Marietta, GA. This hire will serve as a member of the C-Suite and individual contributor at the outset, while supporting a sub-100 person workforce. The primary responsibility of this green-field position is to create a formal HR Department, while contributing to the business strategy in preparation for expansive growth. The HR Director (Head of HR) will report to the CEO.
Our client desires an analytical MBA candidate with strong business and financial acumen and at least 10-15+ years of Generalist experience. While open to industry, prior experience supporting a start-up company and blue collar workforce will be looked upon favorably. Must possess knowledge of best practices and be willing to roll up sleeves and develop creative business solutions as a strategic tactician. This leader will development HR initiatives that align with corporate goals and oversee a variety of functions, to include but are not limited to: Employee Relations & Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits Strategy, Policies & Procedures, Safety, Compliance, and Project, Performance & Talent Management.
Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Credentials: MBA a must; LeanSix Sigma certifications preferred
- Minimum 10-15+ years Human Resources experience
- Must possess strong business and financial acumen, analytical/metric driven
- Prior Start-up, greenfield experience a must; M&A, Private equityexperiencepreferred
- Knowledgeable of Supply Chain and LeanSix Sigma methodology
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage, CPG, Warehouse/Distribution, Supply Chain
- Highly motivated self-starter who work can work independently
- Previous experience in fast-paced and lean entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to push-back and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a food enthusiast AKA – Foodie
- Develop and create company policies and procedures
- Development and coordinate recruitment and retention strategies
- Design Compensation structures and Benefits plans
- Identify and implement HRIS, ATS and LMS platforms
- Develop, design and facilitate training and executive coaching programs
- Facilitates orientation and coaching of new and existing employees
- Serve as lead on wide-variety of projects and complete additional tasks requested by leadership
- Establish company as employer of choice
Job ID: 231989