Back to Search Results
Senior Program Analyst
Location: Norfolk, VA Employment Type: Full time Posted Date:
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of the Surface Maintenance and Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) in Norfolk, VA . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Senior Program Analyst ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Manages defense acquisition programs encompassing design, construction, testing, logistic and lifecycle support
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 and 8000 series requirements for Navy programs
- Responsible for the successful technical, schedule and cost performance of programs through subordinate Program Management teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 15 total years of related professional experience in DoD acquisition processes, in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management or Industry or Government business management
- Previous ACAT acquisition programs experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team is required
- A minimum of 5years supervisory experience is desired