GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financialtechnology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Demand Generation Specialist
GreenSky is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Specialist to execute marketing programs including lead nurturing, syndicated content, webcasts, and field events. In this role, you will be responsible for defining demand generation actions against key client segments, executing multi-channelcampaigns, and measuring the success (i.e. ROI and KPIs) of those campaigns.
You’re the ideal candidate if you:
- Have a track record of success in taking an analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Border on obsessive when it comes to measuring campaign ROI
- Are experienced in marketing automation and CRM environments (Pardot & Salesforceexperience is preferred)
- Love change and can adapt and execute rapidly in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Understand best practices around campaign creation, execution, lead nurturing and scoring
- Have at least 3 years of experience in b2b demand generation, digital marketing
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
A typical day at GreenSky will involve:
- Defining goals and metrics for demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, field events, webinars, syndicated content, and PPC programs
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing marketing campaign performance, and improving overall program effectiveness
- Implementing testing methodologies to continually improve campaign performance
- Owning complete campaigns from idea to execution
Every person on our team:
- Has fun and is passionate about their work
- Plays a critical role in the company’s success
- Cares deeply about educating and delighting our prospects and merchants so they can grow their businesses
Our team uses the following technologies:
- Marketing Analytics: Pardot, Google Analytics
- Operations: Asana, MS Suite, dotCMS
- Content: Adobe Suite, Wistia
- CRM: Salesforce
Organizational: This position is a member of the Marketing team and reports to the DigitalMarketing Campaign Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years of experience in b2b demand generation, digital marketing
- Understanding of best practices around campaign creation, execution, lead nurturing and scoring
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM environments using Pardot & Salesforce
- Hands on experience with Marketing Analytics using: Pardot, Google Analytics; Operations using Asana, MS Suite, dotCMS; and Content using Adobe Suite, Wistia.
At GreenSky, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, GreenSky employs an open, standards-based approach to business and service oriented innovation.
- Job Tracking ID: 512446-589949