As the Tax Process and Technology Manager in the firm's Corporate Tax Office practice, you are the lead solution developer for domestic and international income tax compliance and ASC740 co-sourcing, outsourcing, custom solutions and re-implementation solutions.
- Conduct working sessions with clients and engagement teams to identify detailed requirements
- Develop solutions for co-sourcing, outsourcing and re-implementation
- Unit testing solutions
- Manage client and engagement team expected results testing
- Provide end-user training
- Provide go-live support
- Monitor client acceptance and continuous improvement opportunities
The Tax Process and Technology Lead will work with the National CTO practice co-leader to design and develop repeatable models that can be used as the starting platform for all large scale co-sourcing, outsourcing and re-implementation solutions. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining application sandboxes and code repositories. As a key member of the transition teams, you will be responsible for assessing and developing further customizations required on each individual engagement. The goal of every implementation solution will be to enable the engagement team to provide financial competitive and high quality services to large c-corporations with U.S. based resources.
Custom solutions will primarily be developed in conjunction with ONESOURCE and Corptax software applications or as standalone solutions for domestic and international income tax compliance and tax accounting functions including niche solutions for fixed assets, transfer pricing, earnings and profits, state tax apportionment, etc.
- 5+ years of a combination of corporate tax and taxtechnologyexperience in an audit, tax or advisory services firm or corporation
- Prior knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters, including taxreporting and compliance experience; posses both tax and technology skills (see below)
- Willingness to travel 30-50%
Technical Skills Required:
- Programming Language: MS Excel, VBA development within both MS Excel and MS Access
- Database: Experience with MS SQL Server Database & SQL language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Tax Software: Experience with one or more of these systems is preferred - Corptax, ONESOURCE, CCH ProSystems.
- General Ledger Accounting Software: Experience with one or more of these systems is preferred - SAP, Oracle / PeopleSoft
- Financial Consolidation Software: Experience with one or more of these systems is preferred -SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Fixed Assets: Experience with SAP Fixed Assets and PeopleSoft Asset Manager is a plus but not a requirement.
Job ID req2824