SVP, Collections & Recovery Risk Policy Sr. Manager
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function:Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17048372
The Director of the Branded Cards Collections and Recovery Strategy team is currently seeking a candidate to leadstrategic initiatives, provide business manager support, own CollectionsRisk Appetite Framework (RAF) and own Collectionsportfolio analysis. This is an existing SVP role that will prepare the candidate for a people manager role. Coreresponsibilities:
- Lead or support strategic initiatives for the Branded Cards Collections and Recovery Strategy team. For example, lead or co-lead initiatives to reduce net credit losses (NCL).
- Provide business manager support, including partnering with management team to develop annual goals and strategic plan, to manage prioritization process, to track progress and to develop executive communications.
- Lead, co-lead or coordinate key people workstreams (e.g., recruiting, performance management, talent management / development, Voice of Employee (VOE) / employee satisfaction efforts). Candidate will be a behavioral interviewer.
- Own Collections Risk Appetite Framework (RAF) including refining framework, developing benchmarks, tracking performance, investigating breaches and presenting findings and recommendations to senior management, including the Branded Cards Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Independent Risk.
- Own portfolio analysis, including the investigation of delinquency and flow rate variances. Includes partnering with Loss Forecasting team, upstream Risk teams (Acquisitions and Existing Customer Management), Operations and other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or other graduate degreepreferred
- At least 7 years of strategy, consulting, analytics and/or risk management experience, ideally with consumer financial institutions
- Strong conceptual, problem solving, analytical and technical skills – Must be able to independently solve problems, form hypotheses and complete analyses
- Strategic and project management capabilities coupled with strong analytic and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize business goals and drive results
- Strong relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Strong project and time management skills; must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- Job ID: 17048372