Rock Hill, SC
Industry: Engineering Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 347 days ago
The Senior Integration/Test Lead will be responsible for systems integration, test plan, design and support technical activities related to CRM/ERP integration for applications suite. The successful candidate will have the knowledge of business process, solution architect experience, designing, delivering, supporting, testing and application integration with the eco-systems and third-party SaaS solutions.
Responsible for software integration for various key Systems or modules as well as integration with ERP/CRM systems.
Consults with users, departments and other architect roles to conceptualize new and/or enhanced applications, interpret business requirements; and evaluate, assess and determine the technical functions of enterprise applications.
Provides recommendations and technical expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business lines based on long-term IT organization strategy.
This role will operate in an Agile/waterfall/hybrid environments and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications.
In the role of Integration/ Test lead, you will create detailed design artifacts like continues integration and continues delivery, test plans and independently contribute to the go-live plan
Troubleshoots and resolves complex inter-system issues.
Tracks industry trends and recommends enterprise hardware and software modifications to accommodate users’ needs, functions and business processes.
Acts as an internal technical consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field.
· 7-10+ years of experience designing and developing large integration solutions with high availability, scalable performance, service oriented, and loosely coupled integration
· 8+ years HAND ON experience in multiple CI and Integration tools.
· 5+ years of experience deploying applications using continuous integration principles in J2EE and .NET environments
· 5+ years of experience using UML analysis and design techniques, especially use case modeling, sequence diagramming, domain and class diagramming
· SOAP and RESTFUL experience
· Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Salesforce NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Understanding of SaaS third party applications
· Ability to manage release cycles by obtaining prioritization from the IT/Biz Partners, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing integration specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure quality gates are met
· Participated in vendor/software selection process.