Oversee and manage supplier performance (cost, quality, and delivery), including the identification and execution of long term projects / corrective actions to achieve sustainable performance results Understand new program requirements and supplier potential and communicate to UTC Corporate as required. Manage P&W operational objectives at Supplier’s corporate level (e.g. inventory optimization, lead time reduction, buffer strategy). Execute supplier relationship management strategy for all supplier sites. Develop and review supplier risk mitigation plans to influence supplier behavior and performance as-needed. Oversee and develop strong partnerships with supplier, partnering with the Value Stream Managers, Mod Center and BU GMs, and other P&W groups (ex: OPPI, Quality, Engineering, Programs Aftermarket) to manage flow of procured material/reduce the cost of procured material. Lead supplier EMM’s as required. Oversee all technical and non-technical supplier development efforts for supplier. Coordinating with strategic sourcing on supplier. Support, jointly with the Sourcing team, the development of the supplier strategy and supplier relationship management strategy. Support new business assessments. Participate in budget building cycle to ensure that funds are allocated to execute the supplier relationship management strategy and the value stream-specific strategies. Work closely with UTC supplier/commodity counterpart in strategy development process. Provide input on Part Family / SSRB strategies impacting supplier. Provide sourcing guidance and recommendations based on an evaluation of supplier performance (i.e., cost, quality, and delivery) and capacity to Sourcing team in P&W or Commodity Management at UTC. Review and approve supplier relationship management strategy. Execute SSRB actions as applicable.
- Oversee and manage contract performance and associated contract management activities for all supplier sites, including necessary UTC and program integration, coordination, and reporting. Provide information and data to Contracts, as requested.
- Manage Supplier Accountability Board actions within the scope of the associated contract. Cost reduction strategies. Identify cost reduction and improvement projects.
- Assist with evaluating value creation opportunities at supplier, across all supplier sites, partnering with the Value stream Managers.
- Supplier quality. Oversee supplier ‘s ability to meet quality and product and process conformance requirements, including execution of necessary corrective actions. Other aspects of supplier relationship including.
- Translate divisional requirements, supplier data, and performance information to the UTC team. Proactively anticipates, supports, and executes required import/export compliance procedures.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations management or related field.
- 6+ years experience in operations, supply chain or program management
- Exposure to SAP ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, decision making, negotiation, MS Excel, and communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- ACE Associate
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering, supply chain, operations management or related field. Advanced Degree (MS/MBA) preferred.
Job ID 52278BR