- Design, develop, and debug mission critical software source code.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Research and integrate new technologies into our development and production systems.
- Work on the hardest open problems in live-streamed video.
- Minimum Education: BS in a technical field of study.
- 2 or more years of combined software engineeringexperience, including internships, course work, or hobby projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with a modern programming language.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Familiarity with at least one Relational Database Management System (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Familiarity with NoSql databases (Apache Accumulo, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience with functional programming.