Territory: ND, SD, MN, West and North WI
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company
- documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Within established Company policies and procedures incumbent must use extensive creative decision making and planning skills in order to accomplish goals.
- However, incumbent is accountable for final results and profitability of their assigned territory.
- Responsible for assigned territory's success or failure in terms of the Company's reputation and profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings within assigned territory, and submit required reports to the Regional Business Manager in a timely
- and accurate manner. Reports include, but are not limited to territory customer records, sales updates and forecasts, weekly expense reports, monthly reports,
- and annual business plans.
- Consistently work to improve personal knowledge and sales skills to become of greater value to current and potential customers and to the organization.
- Prospect for new customers who will gain the greatest potential utilization and benefit from Company products and services. Find new medical protocols for the
- therapies Company products deliver.
- Work with established Company customers within an assigned territory to best utilize Company products and services for the greatest value to customers and
- their patients. Value to customers includes the following areas: Clinical, Financial, Reimbursement, Quality, and Reliability in products and services.
- Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned territory quotas thereby maintaining and constantly improving the
- Company's competitive position.
- Works closely with and assists the Key Account Manager, if applicable, with the maintenance and growth of sales in the region’s largest and most important
- He/she is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, including contact and accounts lists, as well as business plans to the Regional Business Manager in a
- timely and accurate manner
- Provides after sales service and support to maintain positive customer relationships and identify other revenue growth opportunities
- Works very closely with qualified medical professionals in an office, clinical, nursing facility, acute hospital, long term acute care, home health care, emergency
- medicine or other alternate care settings to ensure that the Company is meeting the specific needs of customers
- This position represents the Company directly to customers and the general public in an ethical and consistently reliable manner. Sells Smiths Medical products
- and services to meet or exceed assigned quota. Prospects and qualifies customers in need of Company products and services
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Proven expert prospecting, selling and negotiating skills in the medical device and infusion industry, including networking and partnering.
- 5 to 10 years experience within Infusion product lines.
- BS or BA Degree .