Investment Advisor - Wealth Management Advisor
Investment Advisor – Wealth Management Advisor - Winston-Salem, NC
Our Client, an Investment firm with $500MM in AUM, has been a pillar in the Winston-Salem community for 20 years! Independently owned, objective and nimble; they offer tailored solutions and build custom portfolios for each client.
- High touch relationships with clients and personalized service.
- 100% Fee Only – Managing the entire wealth of their clients.
- Asset allocators, not stock pickers—global portfolios- pick portfolios and interview asset managers.
- Growing; more than doubled their AUM over the past 10 years, and client size has increase 50% over the past 5years!
- Great retention with both clients and Advisors- Clients view them as a lifetime partner and the firm has never had a partner leave other than retirement!
- Long-Term, Entrepreneurial career platform.
Due to continued growth, the firm is ready to welcome an additional Investment Advisor to their team.
As an Investment Advisor, you will be responsible for building new and managing existing relationships with HNW clients as well as managing portfolios of relationships and working with the operations team to provide ongoing client servicing.
• Build tailored solutions for your clients; no canned or model portfolios!
• Long-term career plan; not just a stepping stone- become an owner/Principal!
• Extremely attractive Compensation plan with several options to start.
• Strong support team to help with ramp up with a dedicated mentor to ensure success.
Who should apply?
We’re seeking experienced “Self-Starter” Financial professionals with an entrepreneurial attitude and a strong reputation. You should apply if you have…
- Experience as Investment Manager / Financial Advisor or Financial Sales Role.
- Extensive working knowledge of Investments/Financial services.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, Strong reputation.
- Strong communication skills; Comfortable sitting opposite HNW/UHNW individuals. Presence, poise, maturity to sit across and gain client trust.
- A true “Hunter” mentality with the personal discipline to make things happen!
- A College Degree; CFP, CIMA or CFA preferred but not required.
Please send resumes directly to Sarah Szydlowski, SarahS@iscjobs.com
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires! Direct all names to me via phone or email and I’ll do the rest!
Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.