Human Resources HR Information Systems Manager
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
The HR Information System Manager will oversee the development, modification and operation of the HR Information Systems to support the needs of TMC business planning and operations. Manages, administers, and coordinates the operation and customization of TMC Human Resource systems. Provides reporting and analysis services for internal and external customers. Functions in collaboration with information technology staff for enhancing existing system functionality and researching emerging best practices. Responsible for ensuring internal and external client satisfaction and that service is maintained.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, information systems (MIS), Business Administration or an approved related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Human Resources business processes, software and or hardware, with 2 + years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to apply analytical methods to existing and new systems.
- Ability to define systems problems and user needs, evaluate them, and recommend effective solutions.
- Comprehensive ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management through verbal and written communication. Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft systems.
- Knowledge of reporting systems
- Knowledge of Lawson HR system