Job Number: req430
Provide Senior/Lead Product Expertise and Product understanding for all core application modules JD Edwards Enterprise One. Provide first line resolution/analysis assistance as subject matter expert for responsibilities of system health, maintenance, and continuous improvements of corporate applications. All applications require regular productsupport, maintenance & patch updates along with project enhancements that line with the corporate strategies of the Commission. Work withother IT/vendor representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end user community by leveraging best practices of the core applications. Ability to integrate/share/publish timely data to third party systems needing access to application data (real-time, or batch).
Work on complex business scenarios in order to ensure system processed transactions accurately. Review to determine if system functionality is configured correctly and providing accurate results;
Provide lead application analysis for Information Technology and client base, and serve as a contact for IT business application analysts requiring indepth understanding/results;
Research, recommend and implement system functionality to determine any requirements not met by the specific system. Determine root cause and develop action plan to correct deficiencies. This includes system nonfunctional requirements for data management (keeping systems in sync in automated fashion, even withnot expressed literally in requirements to ensure system integrity);
Interface and lead sessions with functional users to define and document technical requirements. Provide senior design guidance for application software using structured user interviewing techniques. (this includes managing deliverables from third party teams to ensure appropriate handoff for long term application support);
Work with team to look for methods to streamline reuse of comprehensive data queries and results to analyze the system output and functional execution of key transactions;
Guide and participate with the Business Application Analyst(s) in understanding business needs and assist translation for detailed program specifications;
Prepare necessary end user reports, extracts, and queries as discussed, signoff by business team.
Develop and maintain documentation regarding system functionality, performance benchmarks and system integration;
Document all issues and their resolution. (Daily issues must be documented with problem/resolution/root cause);
Design and execute test plans for unit, integration and user acceptance tests;
Participate on technology services and vendor application upgrades, patching, testing as well as production implementations;
Follow triage, SDLC, change management and other IT processes in place to promote new/revised objects to all environments;
Work on small, medium and large scale projects as needed by OUC;
Contact software vendors to report, track and resolve problems with their software products;
Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent), Web System Administration or Cyber-Cyber Security
· Minimum of Seven (7) years software development experience (in multiple environments) and JD Edwards environment employing formal software development methodologies.
· Experiencewithnetworkarchitectures, relational databases (ORACLE and SQL SERVER 2K required)
· Experience in working with all JD Edwards Enterprise One Development tools required, including: Data Dictionary, Vocabulary Overrides, OMW, Security Workbench, Workflow, Self-Service, Applications, BI Publisher and Business Services.
· Possess strong understanding of JD Edwards Enterprice One CNC methodology.
· Working knowledge of development languages and tools such at C++, SQL, PL/SQL, MS Frontpage, Embarcadero, DbArtisan and RapidSQL, Merchant Version Manager, Microsoft.NET gramework, XML, XSL, ASP, Java, Jave script, Jdeveloper, BPEL and shell scripting.
· Understanding of JDE Tasks/Role/Role Relationship Securityrequired.
· Experiencewith User Productivity Kit preferred.
· Developing structured test scenarios, test cases, and perform accurate testing with documented results;
· Researching and piloting new technologies such as Internet of thangs, wearable technology, artificial intelligence;
· Researching and introducing new versions of Operating Systems, Databases and applications (i.e. Java);
· Networkarchitectures, relational databases (Oracle and SWL Server) and client/server environment.
· Ability to create logical and physical data models and design user interfaces.
· Good written and oral communication skills; ability to make presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team player.
· Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to provide training and guidance on technologies to others;
· Familiarity with all, but not limited to the following:
o System performance metrics and benchmarking techniques;
o Related industry, organizational and departmental regulatory guidelines, best practices, and procedures.
· Ability to
o Lead technical design through application system test with small team;
o Write optimized well-structured SQL statements;
o Perform thorough data analysis;
o Understand best practices for presenting system output to end user;
o Prepare system technical documentation;
o Follow OUC Change Management process;
o Learn, obtain structured and adhoc training on vendor products/releases;
o Learn/Know other back office systems such as Elster, MDM, Exceleron, Web, IVR, CGI OMS/CAD, etc;
o Use productivity tools such as Access for analysis/data behavior/data mining;
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel [to include pivot tables], Outlook, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.).
Rate of Pay: IT14E Salary $86,080.00 - 112,980.00