We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcareexperience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- Experience: 3-5 years of hospital nursing experience.
- You’ll also need a current RN license in our state.
- Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
- Preferred Certifications: Certification in a specialty of Nursing preferred.
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Getting respect doesn’t come easy in healthcare. ModernHealthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
Requisition ID 2017-754305