We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, delivers key technologies to the overall technical software testing environment.
- The expertise may include functional understanding of business development and well site delivery mechanisms.
- Using an understanding of the technological advances in both the software industry and in the oil and gas industry this person will challenge the technical software delivery process to deliver fit for purpose software in a more timely manner.
- Experience in leading software testing projects especially at the integration level and may provide Technical Excellence Leadership for more than one team, providing expert guidance to software developers and support staff.
- Provides a strong technical focus in product planning for a complete software system.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, and 10 years of related experience or through 15 years of software testing and/or development experience.
Completion of a masters in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.