This position combines the role of corporate financial analyst responsible for assisting the CFO with managing the financial processes, reporting, analysis and identification of risks and opportunities of the international business units, with the role of assisting in the integration of recent or new acquisitions.
The position will have key responsibilities in financial consolidations, budgets, driving best practices, product cost analysis, and supporting activities with 3rd party providers in banking, taxes, audit and other.
The integration function of this role will be in coordination with the Merger & Acquisition integration team and will vary with diverse activities depending on need. Assisting recent or new acquisitions in conforming to Dorner business practices, implementing and utilizing the global ERP and support systems, identifying cost savings opportunities, ad hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives, and other requests as needed.
This position could have travel up to 25% internationally depending on integration progress or acquisition activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration a plus
- CPA or CMA strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- International industrial manufacturing experiencerequired
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Crystal Reports, MS Access, and otherad-hocreporting tools
- ERP/MRP experiencerequired
- Experience in Epicor a plus