- Works with Esurance senior leadership on prioritization, communication and implementation of customer experience programs and initiatives
- Consults with senior leaders on strategy, tactics and ways to achieve business plan goals
- Develops strategic program management and communication plans in support of overall business plans
- Understands and participates in long-term business strategic planning, translating business plans into actionable customer experience initiatives
- Leverages customer loyalty insights to identify customer experience improvement opportunities, drive effective solution design, and evaluate initiative success
- Incorporates customer experience analytics and VOC insights into initiative prioritization and design
- Leverages analytical teams for business case development support and impact measurement
- Consistently monitors and identifies improvements to processes used to implement projects
- Understands all aspects of Esurance operations as well as industry trends and opportunities in order to improve, prioritize and leverage customer experience programs.
- Keeps up to date on emerging industry trends and changes that affect the customer experience
- Continually evaluates progress of customer experience initiatives and works to keep different teams and organizations on track to achieve business goals
- Partners with senior leadership to coordinate, negotiate, align resources, and resolves issues to ensure the on-time delivery and implementation of customer experience initiatives with all affected organizations
- Develops and implements organizational communications that provide cross-functional context and alignment
- Develops presentations for management and staff on process improvement, workflow and ?lessons learned? from implementation issues
- Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of assigned associates
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Extensive project management and communication skills are also required to ensure on-time delivery of programs.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, insurance, or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Seven years in consulting, program management, or marketing/sales leadership required, with three years or more experience with a multi-channel customer experience preferred.