Perform full life cycle development and support including evaluating customer requests for new or modified applications, design, coding, testing, and customer training. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think logically and analytically and be self-motivated
- In support of business needs, create interactive software applications and enhancements using application development tools, and database systems such as SQL Server to allow for ease of data entry, improved communications, multiple data views, and graphical depiction of platform measurements.
- Applications will be integrated with existing systems to leverage established security and distribution practices.
- Manage enhancements to existing processes by gathering detailed requirements and coordinating the implementation, rollout, and support of relevant systems.
- Assist in the implementation of new software/applications and administer the systems as they are rolled out to multiple user communities. Provide training and support as required.
- Prepare technical, operational, and user documentation according to established standards. Provide user support, documentation, and training for developed and supported applications.
- Identify and diagnose data quality and technical systems issues and provide recommendations on solutions.
- Manage issue resolution process to ensure all user data quality issues are proactively researched, resolved, and communicated.
- Work closely with Hubbell’s offshore developers and outside consultants to ensure Hubbell’s technical and quality standards are met.
- Perform additional tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology or other appropriate disciplines and 4 years of related experience. Work experience can be substituted for the degree for candidates with exceptional work-related achievements.
- .NET Core, C#, VB.NET
- Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical writing
- Excellent Communication Skills
Req Id 62181