Appirio, a Wipro Company, helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen,IBM, Warner Music, and Veeam.
Brief Summary of Role
The Solution Architect will demonstrate deep knowledge of Digital Studios offerings, including Design, User Experience, Native and Hybrid applications, Responsive Web applications and Full-Stack system architectures. The SA act as the Technical and User Experience expert during the Sales cycle. The SA will work with Appirio Partners and Account Executives to craft a solution that will provide a best-in-class platform environment, application architecture and user experience on cloud technologies. The SA must have a passion for quality, performant and scalable Digital solutions and able to evangelize what Digital Studios can provide both internally and externally.
- Evangelize the advantage of Appirio Digital Studios and cloud technologiesinternally and externally
- Partner with the Appirio sales team to drive new services revenue
- Provides technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assists the Enterprise Account Executive with managing the deal cycle
- Translates customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
- Design system and application architectures using Cloud technologies that provides optimal performance, scalability and user experience
- Provides input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
- Delivers excellent services sales presentations to the customer in support of the sales process
- Acts as trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solution alternatives
- Responds to customer questions and objections on technical issues
- Validates technical recommendations against customer requirements and assists with preparing statements of work
- Provides informal training and mentoring skills to customers and other Appirio employees
- Manage a high volume of deals with a variety of industries and functions.
- BS in Computer Science, Software engineering, MIS or Information Technologyor equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise-level, cloud-based systems and solutions or web-based system development processes. Experience with some of the following platforms/frameworks: Heroku, AWS, iOS, Android, Cordova, Salesforce
- Basic understanding of enterprise integrations and data management. This includes understanding integration standards (OAuth, SAML, REST, SOAP, JSON), integration tools (Informatica, Boomi, Cast Iron, etc) and Data (Databases, performance methods, data migrations, etc)
- Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
- Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts
- Prior pre-salesexperiencerequired; estimation experience highly preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
- Travel requirements, up to 50%.