The Research Manager oversees the Research team and all the cases that require extra support through the application process.
- Responsible for oversight of all cases that require any extra support though the application process.
- Manage the Research team of research and support staff, consisting of Research Supervisor, Research Coordinators and Research SR.CSRs.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing all activities in the Plan in collaboration with the Department of Human Services (the Department) and key stakeholders, including managing all triaged cases from the call center, referrals from the Department, and Legislative inquiries.
- Responsible for management and tracking of all applications that have been elevated to the Research and Support Unit.
- Responsible for evaluating the efficacy of the core team of Research and Support staff and for measuring the results of the Plan implementation.
- Conducts a regular meeting (either face-to-face or telephonically) with the core team to review status of elevated cases.
- Daily the Research and Support Manager maintains data on all elevated cases.
- Maintains monthly aggregate data on cases categorized as elevated.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; field of study in Business Management or Social Services preferred.
- Experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience preferably in a health and human services outreach-related setting.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Knowledge of the disability community and Pennsylvania Home and Community-Based waiver services (HCBS).
- Ability to interact courteously and effectively with a variety of people.
- Demonstrated ability to provide supervision and oversight to staff at on-site and off-site locations.
- Ability to exercise cultural competency.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual capabilities preferred.
- Preferred qualifications include two years of health and human services experience, and bilingual capabilities.
- Employment is contingent upon successful clearance of criminal and child abuse background checks and an absence of affiliations with Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL) providers.