At this time, we are seeking a Director of Rehabilitation to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech language pathology school.
- Also referred to as: PT, RPT, DPT, MSPT, OT, OTR, OTR/L, MOT, DOT
- Three years of strong clinical experience with at least 1-year management experiencerequired.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally with an excellent comprehension of the English language.