Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is a place where boundaries are challenged every day and passionate people seek out the best solutions in an environment of constant change. The company looks for people who are agile, curious, inclusive and deliver as a way of life. At FCA, it’s about leveraging the ideas, intellect, and innovative minds of others to provide great vehicles to our customers, as well as, help shape the mobility landscape of the future.
Come join our collaborative, resourceful and high performing Business Development team! This team works with internal stakeholders and prospective customers or partners to identify, develop, and execute external transactions and collaborations that drive growth in areas such as technology and innovation and support the achievement of strategic business objectives. We offer a team-oriented, collegial environment where employees have a chance to grow and develop their skills.
The Business Development Specialist will provide key support and assistance in the identification, financial analysis, negotiation, approval and execution of strategic business arrangements with other automotive manufacturers, technology partners, suppliers and other third parties. This individual will also actively participate on cross-functional project teams to facilitate the foregoing.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA focus within Business/Finance
- Minimum 5years of relevant experience, such as, experience with mergers and acquisitions or consulting experience with large public accounting/professional services organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Self-directed, motivated and solution oriented
- Experience with financial modeling and valuation methodologies