At Tech-Zone, we work hard to simplify technology solutions so small businesses don’t have to. Part of CompuCom, an IT services company that supports the top corporations in the U.S., Tech-Zone is designed to offer enterprise-level support to our local communities. We provide small and medium sized businesses with industrial-strength tech support and business-class hardware and software. We offer a combination of repair and IT maintenance services, as well as a wide array of new and refurbished computers, printers, tablets and smartphones. In-store or on-site, Tech-Zone is changing the way local businesses get support for the technology they rely on.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for ensuring the customer needs are satisfied by providing specific deliverables. Ensures good practices in standard methodologies and processes are used to deliver an integrated solution. The major emphasis is on the coordination of tasks. The job may include responsibility for technical development. Assigns and monitors work of systems analysis and staff, providing technical support and direction.
The Specialist Level in the Project Management establishes operational objectives and assignments. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success. Manages tasks of multiple functions through supervision of costs, methods, and staff. Prepares status reports to assure timeline compliance, assesses risks, and recommends solutions. Provides direction to project team members and appropriate communications to customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads projects specific to a particular industry or technology.
- Creates and statuses project schedules. Uses planning and scheduling techniques focusing on costs, resources, and duration of tasks.
- Responsible for plan integration at the application level.
- Leads and facilitates meetings and workshops as required. Develops and performs presentations for the project team.
- Interacts with the customer on project-oriented issues.
- Monitors progress and quality of projects, ensuring that recommendations are sound.
- Implements project management practices that result in successful project delivery.
- Works with the customer in determining desired outcomes, status, and approaches.
- Acts as a mentor to more junior project management staff.
Who You Are:
- Requires 3-6 years of related work experience, or Bachelor’s degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience desired in various types of projects.
- Project Management education or experience desired.
Req # R0009370