Kronos is currently hiring for a Manager of Field Sales.
This position involves hiring, on-boarding, training, managing, motivating and developing a team of high quality, success-oriented sales executives. As the manager of Field Sales you will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the sales team in order to achieve maximum potential for selling Kronos products – software, hardware and services. This role is responsible for creating a territory and account plan at the beginning of each fiscal year for each Sales Executive. Conduct weekly meetings with Sales Executives to manage pipeline activity, provide product and industry training, assess sales strategies, review accounts and ensure maximum revenue growth of all Kronos products.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage 5-7 sales representatives
• Development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training new reps on the Kronos Sales process
• Develop and execute a territory/account plan to maximize revenue
• Generate and achieve monthly/quarterly forecasts
• Manage escalation, conduct weekly progress meetings with sales team
• Travel with Sales Executives to customers to help drive business as well as to support and provide feedback
• Evaluate rep performance to motivate and enhance effectiveness.
Education and/or Experience:
•Strong leadership skills and at least 5 years sales management experience, in the software industry a must. Cloud sales experience also a must.
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred.
•Experience with Power Base Selling Methodology or similar program desired.
•5-7 years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level.
•Consistently exceeded team quota.
•Ability to hire, on-board and train new sales representatives
•Able to lead the sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
•Effective written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms & conditions
•Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities