Serve as the primary business contact for an assigned block of large, national accounts. Work in such a way to create excellent client satisfaction with the goals to generate program renewals, program growth, and to generate client referrals. As the account executive ensure that each of your client’s wellness programs is executed with excellence and accuracy. Provide support, issue identification and resolution, and escalation steps as needed. Be the expert on each of your client’s programs and be that expert to other Bravo departments as needed to ensure the accurate and excellent execution of the programs. Coordinate within and across Bravo, as needed, what is needed to ensure the accurate and excellent execution of these programs.
Provide excellent customer service to client accounts. Represent client needs within the organization to ensure accurate implementation, management and problem solving of client wellness programs. Build meaningful relationships with their block of business that encourages new and renewal business opportunities. Integrate and support a dynamic team structure within the Account Executive Team and across internal Bravo departments as needed to support the clients. This requires excellent planning, communications, problem solving, team-building and project management skills.
Serve as an internal "quarterback" and coordinate new business with functional areas to implement new business. Schedule, coordinate and lead implementation calls with clients involving internal Bravo departments as needed.
Report on the status and outcomes of client wellness programs. Use a consultative approach as the expert to the client regarding wellness program compliance requirements, wellness program design best practices, program design recommendations and execution procedures.
Work with clients to build and gain approvals of renewal amendments. Ensure existing and new wellness programs are within compliance guidelines. As needed, build and publish renewal compliance worksheets for clients.
Assist Director of Client Services with ongoing Training for the Department of Client Services on consultative approaches and skills, client management and service methods, and other skills needed to successfully support our clients. Work in a way that is consistent with Bravo’s culture and values.
* Build & maintain strong client relationships.
* Oversee effective client wellness program implementations.
* Execute, initiate, plan large project management work for Jumbo groups.
* Facilitate conference calls, on-site client meetings, and presentations.
* Handle customer escalations with internal and external business partners; work with internal partners to understand root cause and implement remediation.
* Design and offer recommendations to clients for existing and future wellness programs.
* Assist Director of CS with ongoing Training of the Client Services team on consultative skills and methods, best-in-class account management skills, and other skills needed to maximize the performance of the AE team and the entire Client Services group.
* Build and communicate reports to the client about the results of the wellness programs.
* Create or coordinate needed documentation for renewing clients including amendments.
* Coordinate documentation with needed internal and external contacts.
* Develop and contribute to the development of best practices in this area of responsibility.
* Execute duties in a way consistent with Bravo Wellness’ culture and values.
Experience and Skills:
Competencies or Experience Requirements:
* Three to five years of large account management or senior sales related experience
* Execute on large project management efforts specific to the carrier industry
* Ability to manage complex & escalated situations
* Solid written / verbal communication skills
* Solid presentation and facilitation skills
* Excellent multi-tasking skills are essential
* Intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
* Must be highly organized, able to manage and maintain many clients simultaneously
* Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
* Excellent coordination skills internally and externally
* Must have a great attention to detail
* Eagerness to receive coaching and pursue training opportunities so as to grow in his or her contributions to Bravo, Participant Services, and Production
* Bravo Wellness’ culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with Bravo Wellness’ culture and values
*Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
* A Master’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* Equivalent work experience in wellness, benefits, TPA, consultant or similar field.
* Bravo is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop.
* This is a fast-paced work environment with many crucial deadlines. This person must be comfortable in that environment.
* Additional work hours likely will be needed during peak work periods.
Bravo Wellness is a rapidly growing company that works with employers and business partners to design and administer wellness incentive plans that link participants, progress and results.
The mission of Bravo Wellness is to provide excellent products and services to employers and business partners seeking to help their employees and members achieve optimal health and to reward those who do. Management of Bravo is governed by the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Character, integrity and respect are evidenced daily by employees to each other and to constituents. Product flexibility and follow through are synonymous with the Bravo Wellness name, and Bravo will be recognized as one of the best companies to work for because of dedication to staff development and recognition.
Job Tracking ID: 512386-586724