Media Solutions Expert
The Media Solutions Expert will be responsible for working in conjunction with the Account Director and Performance Consultant teams to present, gain agreement, and execute on the delivery of media solutions to automotive dealership accounts. Responsibilities include providing in-depth media solution and trend consultation, product expertise, executing long-term strategic business plans, c-suite relationship building, supporting business reviews with clients, and selling Cox Automotive media solutions to assigned dealership accounts in collaboration with the Account Director. The Media Solutions Expert will be assigned to multiple large dealership clients working with cross-functional leaders in a collaborative Cox Automotive wide matrix type consulting environment. Formulating and maintaining a long-term business plan to exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals is a requirement. Compensation will be based on the overall growth of revenue within the assigned accounts the Media Solution Expert is responsible. Variable Compensation will be based primarily on the overall revenue growth of assigned accounts.
- Aligning Cox Automotive media solutions and services with identified opportunities and client objectives in a collaborative team environment.
- Build trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers.
- Provides thought leadership in all automotive areas but specializing in media solutions.
- Regularly reviewing, compiling and analyzing data insights related to client solution performance to uncover opportunities for improvement, revenue growth, and retention management.
- Provides deep expertise for products within their area of responsibility (incl. business process best practices, industry trends and insights, competition, specific product knowledge, and financial acumen)
- Develops and delivers insightful information, long-term strategies, and persuasive presentations/demos for dealer clients and internal sales teams
- Generate revenue according to the sales goal given for the assigned accounts.
- Discuss, present and demonstrate key advantages of the Cox Automotive consulting methodology and solutions to the customer
- Proactively work with clients and internal team members to uncover business development opportunities to propel company’s growth
- Connect and partner with the Media Business Units to stay abreast of internal changes, enhancements and product road map offerings.
- Work closely with the Performance Consulting team to align on execution of the c-suite goals and objectives, optimize current product performance and implement new product sales.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting specific solutions the given situation requires
- Partner with the entire account team and Account Directors to set the strategy & goals, identify & manage account lifecycle, and participate in account planning.
- This is a field based role. Expect minimum of 50% travel
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience, 7+ years of outside salesexperiencepreferred in a multiple product offering platform
- 5+ years of experience in sales selling solutions and services to large client groups
- 2+ years of experience with Dealer.com dealer sales selling solutions and services to our clients
- Knowledge of automotive dealership operations, digital media, and high level business acumen strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills
- Demonstrates and communicates a high level of ownership and commitment towards achieving results for the entire team
- Makes decisions which are based on the values and principles of the organization
- Established track record in delivering win/win solutions
Job Number 1717450