Manager Education and Enablement will lead a team tasked with owning the training content and delivery experience (onboarding) for employees, customers and partners. The training strategy will focus on improving employee education such that it is consistent with customer and partner education. The training must include continuing education for new product releases and features. This role will partner with functional business areas to translate existing subject matter expertise and best practices into highly, effective training content. The scope of this position includes responsibility for the training and onboarding team's coaching and development, specific to content creation and delivery/presentation while also leading the team to accomplish defined training-related objectives. Further, this Manager position will be responsible for developing successful learning strategies relative to the NICE inContact business, as a whole, that are designed to drive continuous improvement in key performance areas.
As a Sr. Manager/Manager Professional Services, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Individual contributor, team management, team strategy and cross dept. collaboration, business unit auditing, sales and product strategies, and integrating consulting aspects of training through the professional services organization
- Evaluate training needs of Company, partners and client and then strategize with Leadership team on business improvements
- Coordinate development and ongoing maintenance of instructional training programs/documentation and curriculum development.
- Provide proactive training plans and roadmaps to employees, partners and clients.
- Serve as champion in support of best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Provide leadership, development and education across all aspects of the business.
- Establish and implement goals, timelines and assessments to measure program and individual progress.
- Build cross-functional relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ensure creation of high quality multimedia materials including training guides, simulations and reference tools. Provide several formats for effective learning.
- Evaluate the costs and effectiveness model of online training versus on premise training and apply the right business model to meet the increased demand for education and continuing education.
- Schedule, make arrangements and maintain records of training classes – implement audits of stale education records for employees, partners and clients.
- Supports training specialists in development of project plans and prototypes.
- Develop content for product training and employee role-based learning tracks using knowledge of various delivery formats such as web-based training, instructor-led training, job shadowing, and workshops.
- Maintain familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommends their adoption when appropriate.
- Provides day-to-day management of team members, including hiring and performance improvement activities.
- Plan and develop certification programs for departments across the company. Provide monthly/quarterly status meetings with each department across the company.
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop KPI's and provide CSAT scores to compare with overall project engagement status
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
Sr. Manager Professional Services
- 10 + years of of employee or customer training experience.
- 3+ years leading high performing teams.
Manager Professional Services:
- 6 + years of employee or customer training experience.
- 1 + years leading high performing teams.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired. A Master's degree is preferred
- 6 + years of employee or customer training experience
- 3 + years leading high performing teams
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles, training design and the measurement of training effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, coordinate and implement multiple projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent presentation and business skills
- Camtasia, Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML, Action Script, Java Script, Graphic design and layout skills (including experience with PhotoShop, Fireworks, or Illustrator.